Inc42 is India’s largest tech media platform working with the mission to accelerate the GDP of India’s tech & startup economy. Inc42 started in 2015 when the three co-founders (Pooja Sareen, Vaibhav Vardhan & Utkarsh Agarwal) realised that the Indian startup ecosystem is on the cusp of explosion but lacks a platform that highlights the untold stories of grit, hustle and perseverance of the people working in the Indian startup ecosystem.
Starting with a simple mission and a team of three, Inc42 has now become a household name while being operationally profitable. Recognized & cited globally by the likes of Quartz, Forbes, The Economist, The Huffington Post, Business Insider, CBInsights & more.
Inc42 Media is looking for Operations Interns to participate in a live project for MoneyX by Inc42, the epitome of India’s startup investment landscape.
As an intern for MoneyX project, you will receive the following benefits:
- Engage in a comprehensive 30-40 hour immersive training program (from 5-19th July) facilitated by industry professionals at Inc42. This program provides invaluable insights into the dynamic startup economy and investment ecosystem.
- One-year complimentary subscription to Inc42 Plus, granting you unrestricted access to a wealth of content and virtual conferences. Harness the power of invaluable insights and data-backed research to elevate your college projects/dissertation to new heights.
- 10% discount on all Inc42 programs specifically designed for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Outstanding interns may have the opportunity to collaborate with Inc42 on exciting future paid projects or internships, and they may also receive job offers.
- Each intern will be awarded a One month of Project Completion/Internship certificate.
- Upon request, you may receive a Letter of Recommendation that highlights your role and responsibilities during the event.
- An exceptional opportunity to select startup investment as your college project and gain invaluable insights directly from renowned angel investors and venture capitalists.
- The chance to collaborate with Inc42, India’s largest startup media platform, which is renowned for its extensive network and authoritative presence in the startup ecosystem.
- You will be part of India’s premier live investment conclave, joining 450+ leading VC and PE firms. This will grant you access to various sessions and panel discussions featuring influential speakers and thought leaders within the startup ecosystem.
- Exclusive networking evening planned with Inc42’s dynamic team, leaders & founders.
- Stipend for the conclave(20th July) will be determined based on the candidate’s profile.
By participating in this live project, you will gain unparalleled exposure to investment insights and trends, all while representing Inc42 as an integral part of our dedicated execution team. As an Inc42 Operations Intern, you will undertake essential areas of responsibilities that include:
- Event Management: Assist in event venue setup (stage, seating, cameras), coordinate with vendors for equipment delivery and setup, support registration/check-in, manage crowd control for a safe and organized experience.
- Information and Guest Management: Provide event information and guidance, assist VIPs and speakers, address attendee concerns, coordinate with Inc42 SPOC for updates.
- Session and Program Management: Aid in room setup, audiovisual support, attendee flow management, distribution and collection of session evaluation forms.
- Event Engagement: Respond to inquiries, share event details, capture and share event photos/videos, including key moments, speakers, and attendee interactions for social media.
- Miscellaneous: Offer general support, manage lost and found items, coordinate transportation, and proactively address event issues or concerns.
Note: The specific Job description is mapped to the broad requirements of the conclave. Detailed instructions, guidelines, and training to qualifying participants will be provided before and during the event to ensure a successful and well-executed conclave.
- Qualifications: MBA/Master’s degree in Finance or pursuing Undergraduate studies (e.g., BA, B.Com., B.Tech) from esteemed colleges.
- Experience: Previous event management experience, preferably in college festivals, events, conferences, etc., with 6 months – 1 year of work experience in investment firms
- Reliability: Demonstrates accountability, dependability, and strong commitment
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Flexibility: Adaptable to changing circumstances
- Communication Skills: Must possess clear, courteous & very strong English communication abilities.
- Location: Candidates must be residents of Delhi and available in Delhi throughout the duration of the training and conclave.