The Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship curriculum is included in the Innovation and Entrepreneurship program given by One League in partnership with Stanford Online.
The course covers important topics like developing successful business models, expanding products and enterprises, obtaining financing, and more. It also includes training on the widely acclaimed Design Thinking methodology from Stanford’s d.school. Participants in the program are matched with international industry mentors in the areas of innovation, entrepreneurship, venture capital, and more who can offer advice and support. They also have the chance to interact with motivational speakers and guests, such as well-known startup founders, leaders in the technology sector, venture capitalists, and others. At the program’s conclusion, you will have the chance to pitch your startup idea.
This program will engage and inspire you while giving you the necessary, practical skills to achieve outcomes, whether you’re beginning a new business or wanting to scale your current one, or driving innovation inside an established one.
The six courses in the programme feature a combination of multimedia instructional videos and self-paced exercises along with live, synchronous classes with fellow entrepreneurs from all over the world led by some of Silicon Valley’s best-in-class instructors and facilitators. Each course is an opportunity to apply the essential learnings, tips, and tricks taught in the course to your own startup or business problem in real-time utilizing the One League Idea Implementation Lab model.
- Essentials of Entrepreneurship
- Cultivating the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Design Thinking: Empathize & Prototype
- Building Business Models
- The Power of Stories to Fuel Innovation
- Capstone: Venture Pitch
- Learn the essential innovation and entrepreneurship skills, tips, and tricks from the best in Silicon Valley and the world.
- Collaborate with and learn from a highly select cohort of fellow entrepreneurs and innovators from around the world.
- Receive mentorship from an extensive coalition of industry leaders, incredible founders, and more.
- Meet inspiring speakers and guests, including renowned startup founders, technology industry leaders, venture capitalists, and more and build your global network.
- Receive guidance, support, and access to opportunities to seek venture funding to propel world-changing ideas.
- One League offers up to 100% tuition-free scholarships based on merit and need.
- Open to current and aspiring entrepreneurs;
- Working on high-impact ideas, with the potential to drive meaningful, positive change in the world;
- Solving real-world global problems with innovative solutions, using a deep technical area of expertise or a core competitive advantage;
- All disciplines and industries welcome;
- From all regions of the world.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance;
- Commitment to building a startup or driving innovation in your industry;
- Passion to drive positive change in your local region through innovation and entrepreneurship.
The application deadline is October 15, 2022 by Midnight PST.