Applications are presently being accepted from highly motivated and bright applicants for a Microsoft Account Management Internship for Young Graduates and Students to get experience and learn for future objectives.
Interns at Microsoft work on real-world projects in conjunction with teams from all around the world, all while having fun. You will be empowered to create community, pursue your passions, and achieve your objectives. This is your opportunity to put your answers and ideas into action while working with cutting-edge technology.
As a Microsoft intern, you will be required to discharge with the following responsibilities:
- Builds connections with executives and business and technical decision makers in the assigned accounts to establish trust and credibility in future interactions.
- Develops an understanding of the customer’s industry and top priorities and current transformational strategies for assigned accounts.
- Develops value-proposition presentations (e.g., with the use of business cases) and specialized business plans for customers that drive business outcomes to generate business and upsells.
- Engages with internal and external stakeholders on business planning for assigned accounts and sets strategic priorities.
As an Account Management Intern, you are the main connection point between Microsoft and our customers. You provide strategic business leadership partnering with leaders in your customers’ organizations to align their business transformation agenda with digital solutions that can help them better engage customers, optimize operations, transform products, and shift their business models. Account Management roles are an incredible opportunity to learn, experience and ultimately drive all aspects of the client relationship, sales pursuit, and customer success lifecycles.
To be eligible for Microsoft Account Management Internship for Young Graduates and Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants Currently pursuing or have completed a Bachelor’s degree in the last 6 months in Information Technology, Sales, Marketing, Computer Science, Business Operations, Business Administration or related field.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling.
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- SA Citizens preferred.
As part of the application process for Microsoft Account Management Internship for Young Graduates and Students, applicants should apply online via signing to Microsoft Career Page.
Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.