The Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2022 is now accepting applications. Leading Nigerian business Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) provides comprehensive services for planning, designing, engineering, building, operating, and maintaining industrial, infrastructural, and building projects. Julius Berger is a dedicated partner with a proven track record of producing trustworthy, high-caliber outcomes.
In accordance with its commitment to advancing improvement and capacity building within Nigeria’s education and human capital development sector, the company is awarding scholarships to deserving female engineering students enrolled in public universities all over the nation as part of its corporate social responsibility (CSR).
The scholarship is awarded for the full duration of undergraduate study. The applicant’s
mode of admission vis-à-vis the course duration is taken into consideration, in arriving at the
number of academic years for the award.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria;
- Be a female;
- Be in a Federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria;
- Be in Faculty of Engineering;
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University
accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC);
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system.
N.B: Children and wards of Julius Berger Group employees are exempted from this scholarship scheme.
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more
-University or JAMB Admission Letter;
-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
-O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
Academic results for 100 level
Applications should be submitted on or before December 5, 2022. The examination date will be
communicated to shortlisted candidates only. JBN reserves the right for selection and shortlisting of