The South African Bank Note Company (SABN) is a fully owned subsidiary of the South African Reserve Bank (SARB), is a highly competitive security printing company, which competes on a global scale using the latest high-tech modern technology and machinery.
SABN is currently looking for a high performing graduate to join the internship programme, which offers an opportunity to acquire skills and practical work experience in health, safety & environment management. The duration of the programme will be 12 months, consisting of practical and on-the-job training.
- A Matric certificate
- A National Diploma in Safety Management as a minimum qualification
- You must have completed the qualification
- Must have obtained an average aggregate of 60% and above
- You must be a South African citizen
- Copies of all qualifications; Statements of Results, Certified copy of ID
- Cover letter; Statement stating why the applicant chose to pursue such a career
- Applicants will also be required to undergo a series of assessments and security clearance process as prescribed by the National Key Point Act.
- Internal applicants should apply on the SABN careers portal on the intranet by uploading detailed CV’s and copies of qualifications. External applicants should apply on Careers24 website by uploading detailed CV’s, ID copy, copies of qualifications and recent pay slip. No applications will be considered if the supporting documents are not submitted.
The personal information in this form is collected and processed for recruitment purposes only and will not be utilized for any other purpose. You can read more on how we process your personal information in the South African Reserve Bank Privacy Notice. You absolve the SABN for any liability whatsoever, and howsoever arising from the providing of information.
Applications must include the following documents
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of all qualifications, including statements of results
- Certified copy of ID
- A brief statement stating why the applicant chose to pursue such a career
Application Deadline: Deadline: 10th of June.