GE` DA’ digital is a 6 months intensive professional leadership development program that offers you a unique opportunity to learn how to transform your community by acquiring new skills, increasing brand visibility and accessing funds. It provides solutions to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by increasing the human capacity of leaders who desire to understand how to play in the development sector and want to deep dive into building a thriving sustainable social impact organisation.
In this program, they are committed to empowering participants through an immersive learning experience, fostering more collaborations and co-creation while learning from sector experts, peers, and leading development organizations.
The course modules will include but are not limited to;
- Professional Development Training
- Social Innovation Techniques
- Resource Mobilization
- Starting & Scaling
- Digital Competencies
- A systems approach to solving problems
- Impact Assessment / Monitoring & Evaluation
- Resilience & Leadership
- Talent Management
- Hybrid Meetings
- Virtual Mentoring Engagements
- Group Peer-Peer Sessions
- Professional Networking Interactions
- Alumni Engagements and access to exclusive opportunities
To be considered for this fellowship, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be the founder or hold an executive position within a registered organisation
- Be available to commit to attending all sessions
- Applicants must be 22 – 50 years.
- Ability to participate in the launch and graduation event
- Applicant and social enterprise organisations are interested and ready to scale the organization
- Must have a laptop and access to the internet
- Must be creating positive, direct, and intended impact aligned to one or more of the SDGs or AU Agenda 2063
- Applicants must be from Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and The Gambia.
- Capacity Building Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
- Personal Support from a dedicated in-country manager
- Post-fellowship support
- Recognized professional certification in Social Enterprise Management
- Funding Opportunity
- Exclusive Invitation to topical growth webinars
- Remain a valued member of the network for future events and ongoing activities
- Passion for the Intersection of your solution with any of the 17 SDGs: Your solution must be addressing any of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Capacity to Bridge Differences: Candidates should demonstrate interest and ability to build connections between individuals with differing cultural, socio-economic, and professional backgrounds.
- Orientation Towards Results: Candidates should describe their track record and abilities to produce tangible, successful, and positive results.