According to total assets and gross revenue, First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest provider of financial services. FirstBank, which has over 750 locations and more than 10 million customer accounts, offers a wide array of retail and corporate financial services.
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a graduate with STEM degree(s)
- Minimum academic qualification is Second Class Upper degree from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
Candidates who are interested in joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the underlisted competencies:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.