For the Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship, which will be offered at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands for the 2024 academic year, applications are being accepted from appropriately qualified individuals. The scholarship seeks to assist students from all over the world who want to further their academic careers at the institution in any field. The grant is for a Master’s degree program of one or two years.
To be considered for the Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship 2024, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Must have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master programme at the University of Groningen before February 2024. Only then will applicants be considered for a grant from the Eric Bleumink Fund.
- Possess excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation.
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies.
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program and be able to take part in the entire programme.
- Be in good health.
- Have on other means of financing the study in question.
- Full tuition fees
- Costs of international travel.
- Health Insurance
Interested applicants for the Scholarship are to note that the University of Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will be nominated for an Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship.
Applicants are to apply first for admission into a master’s degree programme of the University of Groningen to be considered for the scholarship.