Are you interested in joining a team of experts who provide unique media solutions across a variety of platforms? Then apply for the DSTV Graduate Programme 2023, which is looking for media sales professionals.
DSTV is seeking dynamic young people to join the grads program for an all-immersive jumpstart to a successful career in the fascinating world of media and entertainment.
Embark on an exhilarating 18-month Graduate Development Program, meticulously crafted to mold the future leaders of the media & entertainment realm. This isn’t just a job; it’s a journey of mentorship, hands-on training, and real-world experience across domains like Digital Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Experience, Legal, Marketing, IT, and more.
Interested applicants for the DSTV Graduate Trainee Programme must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must possess Degree in B.Comm in IT Engineering or Technology, Actuarial Science, majors in Stats or Financial Mathematics, Advertising and Marketing or relevant field. Honours will be a plus!
- Fresh minds! Less than 2 years of work experience post-studies.
- South African citizen or eligible to work in South Africa.
- Possess a minimum aggregate of 65% in your most recent academic results.
- Engage in enriching structured learning.
- Spearhead role-specific projects under expert guidance.
- Craft compelling documents, reports, and presentations.
- Dive deep into research and present your insights.
- Collaborate for continuous feedback and growth.
- Seamlessly coordinate meetings, events, and logistics.
Interested applicants for the DSTV Graduate Programme 2023 are to complete an online application and provide all the required information by the application deadline.