.ORG Impact Awards is an annual celebration that recognizes and rewards outstanding mission-driven individuals and organizations from the global .ORG Community for their positive contributions to society.
“The .ORG Impact Awards celebrate and recognize inspiring changemakers in the .ORG Community and their relentless commitment to making the world a better place,” said Jon Nevett, CEO of Public Interest Registry
“No problem is too big for the mission-driven organizations that make up our .ORG Community. We’re honored to empower the passionate, determined individuals, and organizations that never stop striving to create positive change in the communities they serve. The Awards are an important part of our broader efforts to provide helpful resources, shine a light on innovative changemakers, and build a collaborative community of mission-driven leaders.”
- Health and Healing
- Quality Education for All
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Environmental Stewardship
- Hunger and Poverty
- Community Building
- Rising Star
- .ORG of the Year
- Top five entries per category will be named as finalists on September 20, 2022, and will be eligible to win the .ORG of the Year award. Winners will be announced on November 15, 2022.
- The winner of the .ORG of the Year award will receive a donation of $35,000 USD while, the other category winners will receive $10,000 USD each.
- Winning organizations will the flexibility to use award funds however they see fit in order to advance their missions.
- All finalists will also receive a free digital toolkit to help promote their accomplishment on social media.