ARM in partnership with Techstars for the ARM Labs Lagos Techstars Accelerator Program calls for applications for the inaugural edition of the program. The accelerator is a 3-month intense training program set to kick off in Lagos state by December 2022.
The ARM Labs invests in Fintech Startups based in Africa. They will select up to 12 beneficiaries to participate in the program.
- $120k funding.
- Curated start-up programming
- One-on-one mentorship sessions, access to a Lagos office space and to future Techstars events.
- Application opens on 6th of June, 2022
- Closes on 24th of August, 2022
- Accelerator starts on 5th of December, 2022.
- The Demo Day will be on 16th of March, 2023