- At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is seeking Team leads for our GSF FC operations team. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
They are seeking a Team lead for our FC operations. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing, on a daily basis, end to end operations for either one large site or a combination of small sites. Executing inbound and outbound operations
- Meeting customer facing metrics, while maintaining cost targets and upholding safety and morale of the team reporting to you.
- Driving performance management of your team members. Preparing and implementing training and development plans for associates.
- Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement.
- Conducting 4M and 5S audits for the delivery station on a daily basis.
- Stand-in for Area Manager.
- Ability to manage day and night shifts.
- A graduate with 1-3 yrs of experience in a customer facing environment, warehousing, logistics or manufacturing.
- Strong execution skills, action oriented, go getter.
- Resourceful to identify the way to get things done using limited resources.
- Ability to work under pressure situations.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and to come out with solutions as per the situations faced.
- Good people management skills.
- Comfortable with reading, writing and communicating in English
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- A self-motivated person with the ability to motivate the associates/team members.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Amazon system or similar systems.
- 1-3 yrs of experience in managing a process and people as a lead.