For Bachelor’s and Master’s students at the University of Sfax, the Erasmus+ Program – Mobility for study gives the opportunity to spend time studying at the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology.
Mobility students will get a scholarship, be allowed to attend classes, and have the same access to all of the university’s resources as enrolled students.
Participation in classes at Wroclaw University of Science and Technology is the goal of student mobility. The project does not offer mobility for internships.
All passed exams previously approved in the Learning Agreement, will be recognised by the home institution (University of Sfax).
Bachelor’s level and Master’s level: 5 months (February 2023 – July 2023)
Fields of Education and Training:
1) Faculty of Architecture
2) Faculty of Civil Engineering
3) Faculty of Chemistry
4) Faculty of Information and Communication Technology
5) Faculty of Electrical Engineering
6) Faculty of Environmental Engineering
7) Faculty of Management
8) Faculty of Mechanical and Power Engineering
9) Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
10) Faculty of Electronics, Photonics and Microsystems
11) Faculty of Pure and applied Mathematics
The Erasmus+ for study scholarships are contributions to support living costs in the hosting country.
The scholarship for Poland is of 800 € per month.
Travel costs: 360 €
- The candidate student must be enrolled at the University of Sfax that signed the Inter Institutional Agreement within the framework of Erasmus + Programme, with Wrocław University of Science and Technology.
- The student must be preselected and nominated by the University of Sfax
- Students of Bachelor and Master Degrees only (obligatory)
- English – spoken and written skills minimum of B2 level according to CEFR (obligatory)
- Grade point average (obligatory)
ADDITIONAL CRITERIA i.e: membership in science clubs or associations, participation in conferences and other mobility programmes etc. (it is up to the sending institution to include the criteria or not). In the case of students who fulfil the criteria at the same level, special attention will be given to disadvantaged students from poor socio-economic background
• Learning agreement (Kindly see Annex I) ECTS Catalogues of particular faculties contain necessary information about the courses and study criteria) are available here: https://dwm.pwr.edu.pl/en/international-students/exchange-erasmus/incoming/erasmus-plus/courses-in-english/academic-year-2022-2023
• Copy of the Passport
• Knowledge of English (B2- CEFR)
• Transcript of Records (From the Bac)
• Short CV
• Motivation letter
• Certificate of enrolment
An incomplete application will be considered ineligible. All documents in Arabic should be translated into English language. The home Institution will be responsible of selection procedures on the basis transparent and fair criteria.
The home university will provide a pre-selection of candidates according to the following general criteria:
– Average grade.
– The consistency of the proposed research activities.
– Language skills.
– Any other elements indicated by the student in the application (other learning experiences, specific academic interests, etc.).
For any specific question or information, you can contact Ms. Fatma GHORBEL by e-mail email@example.com at your home institution.