Do you choose to continue your study or should you get a job right away?
The first choice will cost you money up front but will advance your career. The latter gives you the opportunity to jumpstart your career, but what about potential future growth? The issue has an easy fix.
The BCA and B.Sc. students in Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program 2023 have the opportunity to accomplish it all! While earning an M.Tech degree from a prestigious university, begin working with Wipro. The best thing is that we also fund your degree. Interested?
- Must have completed 10th and 12th standards
- Years of graduation: 2021, 2022 or 2023
- Must have 60% or 6.0 CGPA in graduation
- Full-time BCA or B.Sc. students from Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, or Physics can apply
- No part-time, correspondence or distance learning degrees will be accepted
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th and 12th standards only
- One backlog is allowed till the assessment stage. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester
- A maximum gap of 3 years in education is allowed between the 10th standard to the commencement of graduation
- No gaps are allowed in the graduation period – graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course
- Must have had Core Mathematics as one of the subjects in graduation (Business Maths or Applied Maths will not be considered)
- Must be an Indian Citizen or must have a PIO or OCI card in case of passport holders from other countries
- Bhutan or Nepal citizens must submit a citizenship certificate
- Those who have participated in any of Wipro’s selection processes in the last 3 months are not eligible
*It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit/restrict the participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the Work Integrated Learning Program selection process.
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Online Assessment
- Step 3: Business Discussion
- Step 4: Offer Letter