Wipro, a leading information technology (IT) company, is currently recruiting SIM diploma holders for their 2023 recruitment drive. The recruitment process is designed to provide opportunities for talented and motivated individuals to build successful careers in the IT industry. Below is information about the eligibility criteria, recruitment process, and compensation, as well as tips for applying for the Wipro Recruitment 2023 for diploma holders.
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Computer Technology, Computer Science and Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 60% and above
- Year of Passing: 2021, 2022, 2023
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good understanding of Software development and maintenance activities
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between the 10th and the commencement of the diploma.
- No gaps are allowed in diplomas. A diploma should be completed within 3 years from the start of the diploma.
- Only full-time diploma courses are permitted. There is no part-time or distance learning education in the diploma program.
- It is mandatory to have studied core mathematics as one subject in the diploma.
- Business math and applied math will not be considered core mathematics in the diploma.
- Open school or distance education is allowed in 10th, 12th, or both.
- A maximum of one backlog until the assessment process is allowed. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Should be an Indian citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport from any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals need to submit their citizenship certificates.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- The candidate should be 18 years of age or older at the time of onboarding
The recruitment process for the Wipro Recruitment 2023 for diploma holders will consist of several rounds of evaluations.
- The first round will be a written test that will assess your technical and analytical skills.
- The second round will be a personal interview that will evaluate your communication and interpersonal skills.
Compensation per annum:
- First-year stipend: INR 12,400 per month
- Second-year stipend: INR 15,488 per month
- Third-year stipend: INR 17,553 per month
- Fourth-year stipend: INR 19,618 per month