Applications are now being accepted for the Warner Bros. Discovery (WBD) Video Editing Internships NYC – Summer 2023 from exceptional and qualified students. The WBD provides opportunities for learning crucial skills that will help you get ready for a prosperous future.
The internship program at WBD is intended to help students develop both professionally and emotionally. We draw the most daring and brilliant students in the nation for paid, for-credit internship assignments in the media, sports, IT, and entertainment sectors. Our paid internship programs offer competitive hourly pay.
WBD offers several internship possibilities in video editing. You will be given consideration for any internship openings in this field if you respond to this posting with an application. The New York City region will be the location of these internships. The chosen interns will be required to attend us in the office on a regular basis based on the schedule of the intern managers.
WBD provides career-defining opportunities, mindfully designed perks, and the resources to discover and evolve into your best selves to bright creative and technological trailblazers throughout the world. You are encouraged, praised, and given the opportunity to succeed here.
Here is what WBD offer:
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Mentorship from some of the industry’s kindest and most passionate entertainment veterans
- Engaging events including professional development seminars, panels with recruiters and former interns, intern-exclusive events, and so much more
- Access to top-level executives and employees through our Speaker Series and Roundtables
- Incredible networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals and a robust intern alumni network
- A creative, collaborative, and inclusive company culture
To be eligible for WBD Video Editing Internships NYC, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a rising Junior, Senior or Graduate Student (18 years or older)
- Must be in academic good standing (2.8 or above GPA)
- Must be actively enrolled in a U.S. accredited college or university degree program for the full duration of the internship (proof of enrolment required)
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States. U.S. International students must hold an F1 Visa to be considered.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Superior organization and communication skills
- Ability to work on a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of industry standard video edit tools (ex: After Effects, Avid, Premiere Pro, etc)
- Experience in production, audio mixing, music research, or marketing a bonus
- Highly preferred to have a reel linked on your resume to showcase recent video editing work
Interested applicants seeking for WBD Video Editing Internship, should please fill and submit the online application form.
By applying to WBD Video Editing Internships NYC – Summer 2023, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, also on www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/.