Are you an African student wishing to study in the Netherlands? Then the Wageningen University Scholarship is for you. Qualified African students are welcome to apply for the Fully Funded Africa Scholarship Programme to commence study at Wageningen University & Research in 2024.
The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) has been initiated by Wageningen University & Research to give talented and motivated students from Africa the opportunity to study in Wageningen. With this programme, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for a 2-years master’s programme.
To be eligible for the Africa Scholarship Programme at Wageningen University & Research, Applicants must;
- Be excellent students with a GPA of 80 percent or higher in a bachelor degree,
- Apply and be admitted to a Wageningen University MSc Programme. First check if you meet the admission requirements of the school
- Apart from the admission requirements, only excellent candidates, who can prove that they are among the best 5% of their study cohort, will be selected.
- Travel fare to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Tuition fee
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for a master’s degree programme at the university and if they qualify will be invited for next step of the selection process. You can access a list of Wageningen MSc programmes and get details on how to apply for a master’s programme here before you begin