Applications are being accepted from appropriately qualified individuals for the Vodafone Ghana Internship Program 2023, which aims to fine-tune skills, define career ambitions, grow a network of experienced professionals, and create the greatest intern possible.
The Internship program provides undergraduate students with hands-on experience and development to help them enhance their abilities and become more competitive in their pursuit of an education or a job. The Vodafone Internship Program is intended to provide you with hands-on job experience as well as a platform to showcase your ability.
Interns are assigned to teams across our functional areas (Human Resource, Finance, Consumer Business, Enterprise Business, External Affairs & Legal, Commercial & Digital Operations and Technology). Their work is core to Vodafone and varies in scope and in length — ranging from the day-to-day work and projects lasting the duration of the 2 months internship.
Interns have the opportunity to take advantage of the learning and development programs Vodafone offers. We encourage interns to invest in themselves and grow their personal and professional skills on an ongoing basis.
To be considered for the Vodafone Ghana Internship Program 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- You are a tertiary student still studying for a degree or MBA in a recognized University
- You have a curious mind and are willing to learn
- You are open minded and able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- You are able to adhere to Corporate rules and policies e.g. Confidentiality
- You will be able to provide a valid and current recommendation letter from your institution of study if you are successful
Interested applicants for the Vodafone Ghana Internship Program 2023 are to complete an online application and provide all the necessary information.