CMIC Masters Scholarship applications are presently being accepted from qualified students. CMIC Masters Scholarships are offered for students pursuing a Masters degree by thesis at Victoria University of Wellington’s Computational Media Innovation Centre (CMIC).
This scholarship is accessible to candidates who will be enrolled as Masters or PhD students in the Computational Media Innovation Centre (CMIC) in the year of tenure and wish to pursue a research subject in the field of librarianship in New Zealand.
CMIC aims to strengthen New Zealand’s capability in interactive media through academic research. CMIC collaborate with industry experts including major international media organisations to develop new or advance existing virtual reality/augmented reality, film, and gaming technologies.
The Centre is also an incubation space for digital start-ups, where projects are developed from initial concepts through to market-ready products. The CMIC scholarship is funded by the Entrepreneurial Universities program.
To be eligible for Victoria University of Wellington CMIC Masters Scholarship, candidates are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants can be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must be intending to pursue a Masters by thesis study in the field of Computer Graphics at CMIC, Victoria University of Wellington.
- This scholarship is for students to undertake a Masters by thesis study at the Computational Media Innovation Centre (CMIC), Victoria University of Wellington.
Applicants are required to submit the specific documentation outlined (below), if they wish to be considered for this scholarship. Send all documents to the CMIC Centre Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship specific documentation:
- A CV
- Any supporting documents (e.g. transcripts, reports)
- A brief outline of research interest