The Ventures for Sustainability Regional Fellowship Programme 2023 is now accepting applications. The Ventures for Sustainability Fellowship Program is an eight-week virtual regional incubation program that emphasizes interregional cooperation, capacity building, and delivering practical training.
knowledge of developing successful small grassroots programs in the South Asian area. Each year, the Fellowship runs two cycles that begin in March and October.
In Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka, the U.S. Mission and its alumni collaborate with the Ventures for Sustainability Fellowship. Successful fellows get a variety of study opportunities and training sessions from local and regional authorities. These fellows are then separated into teams so they can experience establishing a modest grassroots initiative from start, from ideation to design to implementation at the end of the fellowship
Project management, leadership, and entrepreneurship are just a few of the vocational learning topics that make up this non-formal education curriculum. The fellows are urged to match their grassroots projects with the SDGs because the Fellowship focuses on them in the SDGs. The Fellowship also offers the fellows specialized study modules. The courses are designed to be interactive and interesting, showcasing local experiences and encouraging fellowship participants to learn together and work together in order to comprehend the issues and conditions in South Asia related to gender equality, education, and climate change.
- Ventures for Sustainability is an equal opportunity organization, that welcomes, encourages, and
celebrates South Asian individuality and diversity. As part of the Ventures for Sustainability, you will:
- Be able to connect with like-minded individuals
- Be able to work and create your own project
- Be able to learn and grow with support and assistance from some of the leading experts
- Have access to a well-established network
- Develop strong ties
- Experience community engagement
- Learn and deepen shared values with your colleagues
- The most innovative projects will receive full support for the implementation of the pilot.
- Successful participants with 90% attendance will receive a certificate.
- Ventures for Sustainability encourages Alumni and individuals to apply from all backgrounds and profiles,
whether you are an artist or a coder, the organization welcomes and encourages diversity.
- Applicants from the following South Asian countries can apply: Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan,
and Sri Lanka.
- Applicant must be an Alumni of the U.S. Mission in their country and has participated in one
of the available programmes.
- Non-U.S. Mission Alumni who are resident in Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka can
- Applicants must have 2 years of experience working in the areas of gender equality,
education, and climate change awareness.
- Applicants must be able to communicate in English.
- Applicants must have access to stable internet and a working laptop in order to participate.
- Applicants must provide one letter of recommendation.
The deadline for application is February 10, 2023. Programme start date is February 24, 2023.