The University of Miami is presently accepting applications from suitable applicants for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship. This award is open to University undergraduate students.
The Stamps Scholarship is the most prestigious honor award available to students at the University of Miami. This prize is granted to high school seniors who demonstrate brilliance and academic success.
Additional benefits of the Stamps Scholarship include being part of the Stamps Scholars on-campus and national communities, funding to support academic and scientific research projects, cultural and leadership programs, study abroad, conventions and other regional conferences, and invitations to online events and networking opportunities.
The award is subject to revision pending receipt of any grant, scholarship, or prepaid tuition and/or housing aid not anticipated at the time the award is made.
Successful applicants for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship award includes:
- Tuition and fees,
- On-campus housing,
- A meal plan,
- University health insurance,
- A laptop allowance and
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund, which may be used toward study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, and other educational pursuits. (Enrichment fund expenses are subject to prior approval by the Office of the Provost.)
To be eligible for University of Miami fully-funded Stamps Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international Students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time degree program
- Applicants must have a high school certificate
- A minimum of a 3.0 GPA for the academic year must be maintained
- Applicants must have a proof of English Language proficiency
- Applicants must complete a full-time undergraduate program of study with no fewer than 12 credit hours during each of the fall and spring semesters for a minimum of 24 credit hours per academic year.
To be part of this scholarship, applicants should Complete and submit the Common Application. Upon submitting, you will be asked to pay a $70 non-refundable application fee.
Be sure you use the same email address for every part of the application process, including registering for standardized tests.