The University of Lincoln Africa Scholarships 2023/2024 is currently open for applications and targeted at qualified students from Africa applying to at the University of Lincoln in referenced academic session. The Scholarship aims at supporting students with good academic potential in their education pursuits in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship is to assist eligible African students who are passionate about enrolling for a postgraduate degree at the University of Lincoln. Applicants should note that the scholarship is highly competitive and will be awarded to candidates who demonstrate achievement in academia, extracurricular or personal endeavours.
To be considered for the University of Lincoln Scholarships for African Students , applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a national or permanent resident of an African Country.
- Applicants must already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme commencing in September/October 2023 or January/February 2024..
- Have been awarded, or be expected to receive, one of the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent.
- A Pre-Masters qualification from a recognised institution with a grade comparable to a 2:2.
- A Master’s degree from a recognised institution with a merit grade or equivalent.
- Applicants with no background in English Language might be required to provide proof of English language proficiency (e.g IELTS 6.0-7.0 or its equivalent)
Interested applicants for the University of Lincoln Scholarships are to complete an International Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit same to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline.
Applicants are to attach their academic certificates, CV and English language requirements. Applicants will also be assessed by completing a 300-word statement as part of the Application Form.