Field of study: Various fields
University of Dayton is one of the top 50 colleges in the United States for undergraduate academics and experiential learning that leads to successful careers. According to the Foreign Student Barometer, UD provides a wide range of options for international students, earning the University the distinction of being recognized as a premier university worldwide in studying, living, and support services.
University of Dayton is pleased to provide merit scholarships based on students’ academic achievements. Upon admission, the majority of UD foreign undergraduate students earn an international merit scholarship.
Currently, international merit scholarships are worth up to $30,000 per year towards tuition costs. They do not offer fully-funded scholarships. All students are automatically considered for a merit scholarship when they receive your application and required documents.
- Up to $30,000 scholarship are available for International student (The school does not offer fully funded scholarship)
- Eligibility for up to $4,000 in textbook reimbursement over four years. This scholarship requires a campus visit or video visit to be awarded.
- A financial document that covers, an official bank statement and a letter of financial assistance demonstrating a minimum of $67,385 USD. Both the name on the bank statement and the name on the letter of financial support must match.
- Financial Documents must be less than six months old.
- Financial documents may be submitted in your country’s home currency equaling the necessary amount in USD.
- Students who are being sponsored by their home country’s government or embassy must submit the official financial guarantee letter.
- English Language Proficiency is required; It can be TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, or iTEP.
- Official School transcripts and diplomas
- Identity Card
- Bank account statement ($67,385)
- Affidavit of support
- Personal Essay (Your motivation to study in the US)
- Two Reference letters (If applicable)
- Send the scanned copy of your documents to email@example.com