Do you need money to pay for your undergraduate studies in the United States if you are an international student? Are you looking for a respected university where you may receive a degree that is accredited globally? then submit an application for the University of Mississippi Scholarships for International Students 2023.
Scholarships are often given to meritorious students based on their academic performance. For a first bachelor’s degree, students may receive the scholarship for a total of four academic years.
To be considered for the International Students Scholarships at 2023/24, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be classified as a foreign student for tuition fee purpose.
- Must have obtained relevant certificate required for admission into a United States’ institution of higher learning.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must be proficient in the use of written and spoken English.
- Must be available to begin the 2023/24 academic session if successful.
Interested applicants for the University of Mississippi International Students Scholarships 2023/24 are to apply for admission into an eligible undergraduate course at the university