Application for The Spark Fellowship for Female Founders 2023 is now open. Spark is a movement to inspire more women to become entrepreneurs. It’s a four-month long fellowship program that includes a USD 100K equity-free grant, access to mentorship, as well as learning sessions and events. Spark is open for applications to all female founders who want access to domain knowledge and a community of founders they can tap on for learning and support.
In addition to a USD 100K grant, you will get access to founder talks, deep-dive studio sessions, as well as mentorship from other founders who are part of the Peak XV network, and specialists across our human capital, marketing, product, legal, and finance teams. Each Spark founder will also be mapped to an investment advisor who will work directly with them throughout the duration of the program.
- Access to like-minded founders
- Mentorship from investment Advisors, Operators and Founders.
- A USD 100K grant for 15 startups each year
- They are looking for driven female founders leading recently launched startups on a mission to create large-scale impact by solving problems across AI, deeptech, SaaS, FinTech, climate tech, consumer tech, Web3, HealthTech, and more across India, Southeast Asia, and Australia.
- They only accept applications from full-time founders. You are welcome to apply if you are currently a student but can commit to running your startup full-time by the time the next Spark cohort is in session.