Applications for the Skoll Scholarship for MBA Studies for the 2024 academic session are accepted from adequately qualified students interested in acquiring an MBA degree at the University of Oxford.
The Skoll Scholarship for Oxford MBA offers full scholarship as well as a living stipend to qualified students pursuing an MBA degree.
To be considered for the Skoll Scholarship for Oxford MBA 2024, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must demonstrate that he/she have identified opportunities and taken action in order to make positive social impact.
- Have spent preferably at least 3 years driving change through entrepreneurial approaches.
- Applicants can demonstrate the outcomes and impact of their entrepreneurial action.
- Possess personal qualities of a social entrepreneur.
- Demonstrate why business education is essential in helping to develop your work/impact.
- Demonstrate the need for the Scholarship.
- Show that the cost of the programme is a significant financial burden.
Interested applicants for the Skoll Scholarship for Oxford MBA 2024 are to complete their application online by following the steps outlined (below):
- Connect to register your interest in the Scholarship and make sure you’re kept up to date with announcements about upcoming deadlines.
- Apply for the Oxford MBA programme directly to Saïd Business School. You need to do this during stages 1, 2 or 3 of the MBA admissions process.
- As part of your MBA application, upload your answers to the Skoll Scholarship essay questions and submit your MBA application! You’ll find the Scholarship essay questions under the “Funding” section of the MBA application. It is advised that you allow yourself about 1-weeks’ time to answer the Skoll Scholarship essay questions.