The Tropical General Investments (TGI) is inviting applications from young and talented individuals for its Young Professionals Program 2023/24. The TGI Young Professionals Program (YPP) is a talent development program that offers young professionals an opportunity realize their career ambitions amongst other benefits.
TGI Group is an international investment and holding company with diversified interests and investments across Africa, The Middle East, Asia and other emerging markets
To be eligible for the TGI Young Professionals Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must have a B.Sc/HND (Engineering, Social Sciences, Agriculture, Sciences or as applicable to the businesses)
- Applicants must have a Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Professional certification (added advantage)
- CV should contain all relevant information about applicants
- Applicants must have completed their NYSC
- Open to interested internal and external candidates
- The YPP is part of the talent pipeline strategy, offering experienced candidates an opportunity to deepen their knowledge and build required competencies necessary for future managerial/leadership roles.
- The Program is designed to be cross-functional & cross-business rotation, experiential/practical knowledge & project activities, which would run for 6 months.
Interested applicants who wish to enrol for the TGI Young Professionals Program should apply online by clicking the apply burton on the official webpage for this program.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity upon completion of the program, to work across the many businesses within the TGI Group after undergoing an intensive six-week induction exercise.