This is a program to teach qualified applicants in digital skills in order to enhance their capabilities and widen their digital reach, giving them an advantage in the job market.
The Digital Skills Empowerment Programme (DiSEP) is intended to assist in the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, as well as to train, develop, and position them to support Stanbic IBTC Group’s digital transformation journey and to help bridge the digital talent scarcity gap in the employment market. It is an intensive program and a once-in-a-lifetime chance for young people who are resourceful and passionate about learning the necessary abilities for a fast-tracked career.
DiSEP is a rigorous program and a once-in-a-lifetime chance for young people who are resourceful and passionate about learning.
- Applicants should be interested in building a career in the following technical fields; IT Software Development, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineering, Data Engineering, Mobile App Development, Blockchain Development, IoT Development, UI and UX Development, Linux OS Administration, Database Administration, Applications Support.
- Minimum of a Second Class (or its equivalent) degree in an Information Technology or Engineering related course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and class of degree must be clearly stated.
Please note that as part of the selection process, shortlisted candidates will be required to pass an online pre-training assessment.