The program’s goal is to give students enrolled in any of the courses that qualify them the chance to collaborate with knowledgeable and inspirational experts.
The option to obtain work experience in Shell’s offices is provided by Shell Companies to Nigerian students enrolled in higher education. The knowledge and abilities acquired during the Shell Internship will be extremely beneficial for future professions.
Through constructive criticism and guidance, the industrial training program is intended to help students put theories and concepts into reality and develop the work-related abilities necessary for the corporate world. Additionally, it will assist the students in developing crucial networks and contacts for their professional development while also enhancing their knowledge of communication, ethics, HSSE, collaboration, and leadership.
To be eligible for the Shell Internship 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Have school authorization and approval for Industrial Training.
- Eligible Courses: Engineering, Geoscience, Finance, Information Technology, Sciences (Pure Science, Environmental and Social), Arts, Commercial.
Interested applicants for the Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship are to send their application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email subject should be in this format: 2023 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application [Course of study].
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/ period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of grade point average (GPA).