Shell is presently looking for applications from ambitious and self-assured Project Engineers and Project Managers who want to work with and learn from top professionals in the industry. All nationalities of engineering graduates are eligible for this chance.
The role is for highly technical people with exceptional professional expertise that place a high priority on safety, have an international mindset, and desire to connect and form relationships with various cultures.
Shell’s Project Engineers innovate at every phase of their careers, across countries, with colleagues from many cultures and on pioneering, multi-billion-dollar projects. From day one, your skills will form an important part of our continued success. Recruiting the very best which is why you will have early accountability and responsibility for your projects.
- You will have access to the tools and processes for safe and consistent delivery of top quartile projects
- Assess to the Operate phase
- Working with the Integrated Project Management System (iPMS)
To be eligible for Shell Career Opportunity in Project Engineering, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants with B.Sc in Engineering or equivalent
- Highly technical candidates with remarkable professional experience who value safety above all else
- Have an international mind-set, and wish to connect and build relationships with different cultures.
To participate for the Shell Career Opportunity in Project Engineering, interested applicants are required to apply online via the application portal.