The She Code Africa x Grow with Google Scholarship 2023 is now accepting applications. She Code Africa, in collaboration with Grow with Google and Coursera, is offering full scholarships to African girls and women interested in advancing their careers in the following fields:
- Data Analytics
- Digital Marketing and E-commerce
- IT Support
- Project Management
- UX Design
This scholarship is a 5-month/20-week intensive program that will offer you an opportunity to gain the job-ready skills you need to kick off or advance your tech career with no prior relevant experience or degree required.
- Your participation in this program will afford you access to community support from fellow learners, monthly check-in calls by the SCA Team to facilitate a thriving learning environment for you, and employability workshops geared towards helping you secure internship roles.
- After completing the program, a career certificate will be issued to you.
Be an active member of the She Code Africa Community. (Note that the community membership application review process typically spans one week, during which your application must demonstrate sufficient credibility for it to be approved.)
- Be able to show proof of foundational knowledge or skills in the chosen track.
- Possess a working laptop and have access to internet connectivity for the full duration of the program.
- Be able to complete the chosen course within 5 months or 20 weeks.
- Be available for monthly check-in calls
- Applicants who are beginners or at entry- or mid-levels of their chosen tech tracks will be given priority consideration.
Take a moment to read the following instructions carefully before proceeding to fill out the form.
- The application will take you up to 15–20 minutes to complete.
Note that the form does not allow for progress saving; ensure to allocate ample time to complete the form and submit it in one sitting.
- Review your responses for typos or errors before submitting.
- Ensure that you submit your responses before the stipulated deadline.