The Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2024/2025 Application is now open, and foreign students from non-European Union countries are encouraged to apply for an undergraduate and master’s scholarship program at Sciences Po, a leading European institution of higher learning.
The grant is given to excellent candidates whose profiles satisfy Sciences Po’s admissions goals and unique course requirements. The scholarship is granted based on excellence and the sort of profile desired for the program.
To be considered for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be first time applicants from a non-European Union state whose household does not file taxes within the European Union.
- Must have been admitted into an eligible undergraduate or master’s degree programme at Sciences Po.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic credentials with proven leadership abilities.
- Applicants must have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree in a recognized institution of higher learning if applying for a master’s scholarship.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant certificates required for admission into Sciences Po.
Interested and qualified applicants for the undergraduate and masters scholarships must indicate that they are applying to the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial Information” section of their Sciences Po application.
The scholarship is not automatically awarded; candidates are to follow the instructions for the different study levels as outlined on the official page (link below) to apply.