In order to find the most potential young leaders from throughout the world, the Schwarzman Scholars Program for International Masters Students is presently accepting applications from excellent and well-qualified applicants.
The Schwarzman Scholars are chosen from a pool of outstanding applicants from throughout the world. Prospective Scholars must exhibit remarkable leadership abilities, exceptional academic achievement, and extraordinary success in their area.
Our cohort of global leaders reflects the diversity, vibrancy and promise of the world at large. Schwarzman Scholars embrace the opportunity to understand other cultures, perspectives and positions. Candidates who are most qualified to meet the high demands of the program must exhibit excellence in the following areas:
- Leadership Abilities
- Exemplary Character & Integrity
- Academic Aptitude & Intellectual Ability
- Empathy & Intercultural Competency
- Open Mindedness
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
Schwarzman Scholars brings together a diverse cohort of young leaders from all regions and sectors of the world who embrace each other’s differences while working on a joint mission.
To be eligibility for Schwarzman Scholars Program for International Masters Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree or currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements before August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrolment year
- Must be 18-28 years of age: Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrolment year (for the Class of 2024-2025, as of August 1, 2024)
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language.
The application must be completed online and submitted electronically once you have answered all the required questions. The application form must be completed in English. You do not have to complete the online application in one sitting; you may access, save, and continue work on your application as frequently as needed before submitting the application.