Would you like to apply for an internship with Schlumberger? If you meet the requirements, take advantage of the chance to apply for a Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship. Internships with Schlumberger are paid assignments that can last anywhere from a few months to a full year and provide you the chance to apply what you’ve learned in school to actual projects.
Jobs at Schlumberger are available in petroleum engineering, geology, geophysics, and petrophysics. When you apply, a team that fits your academic background and interests will be assigned to you.
An internship in Geoscience and Petro-technical is a combination of developing your expertise even further and translating that knowledge into practical solutions that enhance the understanding of the environments operate in:
- You will experience the latest software and work with colleagues pioneering new approaches in their fields.
- You will be exposed to different areas of the business and collaborate with colleagues and customers to understand how your skillset fits into the work we do.
- From day one, you will contribute to on-going projects and see the difference you make.
To be eligible for Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must be a creative and ambitious professional with proven experience and technical ingenuity.
- You will then continue to develop both your engineering skills and commercial acumen through comprehensive training programmes that provide you with a platform from which you can deliver and excel
- Applicants must have completed two years of an undergraduate degree in
o Computer science
Interested and eligible candidates for the Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship should click here to start application.