Applications are being accepted from appropriately qualified candidates for the Sahara Global Talent Program, which is meant for extraordinary young talents interested in learning about midstream oil and gas operations through trainings, job rotations, and mentorship.
The Talent Program will give selected applicants with an in-depth understanding of Sahara’s Global Trade Operations, as well as the chance to acquire technical and core skills essential for Sahara’s next chapter of global success.
- Competitive compensation
- Global exposure through international job rotations
- Access to world-class training and development opportunities
- Mentorship program to learn from experienced professionals and grow in a supportive environment.
To be considered for the Sahara Global Talent Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates should be no more than twenty-six (26) years old by December 2023.
- Have a maximum of two years working experience
- Have a University degree, preferably in Law, Accounting, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science and Science related courses.
- Possessing a master’s degree will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants for the Sahara Talent Program 2024 are to complete an online application and provide all the required information by the application deadline.
Applicants will then follow Sahara Group on instagram (@iamsaharagroup) and DM a screenshot of their application confirmation.