International and local students are invited to submit applications for the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation’s 2023–24 Scholarship to Study at Any German University. Highly eligible undergraduate, master’s (MA), and doctoral candidates will receive cash awards as part of the award.
Applications from students majoring in scientific and technological fields as well as those who have graduated from technical institutions are strongly welcomed. Foreign students who are temporarily staying in Germany for study or research are also given funding by the Scholarship Department.
To be considered for the Scholarship to Study in Germany 2023/24, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate high scholarly and professional qualifications (proof of above-average academic achievement at school and/or university).
- Political and social engagement in line with the aims of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
- German language proficiency (B2 level or above)
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership ability and be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of Rosa Luxemburg Scholars.
- Applicants must be admitted to study a full-time course at any German university to be eligible for the scholarship.
Interested applicants are to apply online for a Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship 2023/24 before the application deadline. Applicants are to provide all the required information.