Applications are open for the RêveUp Mentorship Program 2023. The RêveUp Mentorship Program for women in digital comms is a non-profit organization dedicated to preparing, upskilling and transitioning communications students into the workforce. Conducted in English & French and run over a six-month period, the Paris-based program builds connections between industry professionals and students to support their entry and growth in the communications field.
Their mission is to:
- Support students’ transition into the workforce by rooting learning in authentic scenarios they will face in the industry.
- Connect students with industry professionals who can support their entry and growth in the communications field.
- Motivate and inspire the communications professionals of tomorrow.
- A community of like-minded and ambitious young professionals
- Invaluable insights from seasoned industry professionals (CAC40 companies and agencies)
- A greater understanding of the different career fields in communications
- Clarity on what career field they would like to pursue
- Access to a closed online community of other mentees & mentors
- Potential job opportunities in their chosen field
- Share your experience to contribute to the realization of another woman’s potential as a professional
- Play your part in advancing gender-balanced leadership in the digital communications field
- Access to a closed online community of other mentors & mentees
- Cross-generational collaboration
- Build long-lasting connections & grow your personal network
- Get additional insights on your industry
- Open to a woman in 4th or 5th year of communications studies in September 2023 (M1 or M2) or a recent graduate.
- Interested in digital communications or digital marketing.
- Basic proficiency in English.
- Willing to commit 20 hours of your time over 6 months.
- A woman working in the communications industry.
- Willing to commit at least 8 hours of your time over 6 months.