F13 Technologies is actively collaborating with the Ministry of Indian Railways on a government project.
We are searching for talented people that have the potential to work directly for the Union Government of India and want to obtain real-world experience while working on a high-priority project.
The primary duties that the intern will be expected to carry out are:
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research on the public sector’s role in achieving
- Provide research & analysis, writing and editing support on issues related to the role of
the public sector in skills development.
- Consolidate collected information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional collection methods.
- Track and identify upcoming PR trends.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as strong analytical aptitude and strong communication
- Ability to manage workload with minimum supervision and collaborate with a wide
range of colleagues while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: being able to listen and collaborate with a wide range of
players, being able to work independently, being proactive, and taking the initiative.
- Paid Internship (Competitive pay according to industry standard)
- Get the opportunity to work with leading bureaucrats from the Indian Government.Note: This is an on-site internship, and the candidate would be required to visit the headquarters in
New Delhi, Delhi