The Oxford-Orjiako Graduate Scholarship 2024 is now accepting applications from interested and qualified African individuals who aspire to enroll in the MBA scholarship program at the University of Oxford.
Dr. Bryant Orjiako financed the scholarship, which expands on Oxford’s goal to promote meaningful opportunities across Africa. This contribution permits the development of a new, fully endowed African MBA scholarship, offered to students from all around Africa who attend the school.
To be considered for the Oxford-Orjiako Graduate Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants who are of African nationality
- Applicants must be Oxford MBA students ordinarily resident in an African country
- Applicants Awarded on academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Awarded on academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Evidence of contributing to Africa’s development and evidence of an intention to continue to contribute to Africa’s development.
As part of the application process, applicants are hereby notified that No additional application is needed. The MBA recruitment team will use the details you supply in your MBA application form.