For the OpenAI Residency Program, which aims to bridge the knowledge gap for exceptional researchers and engineers in other domains to learn the necessary skills and knowledge to move their careers into the AI & Machine language space, applications are being accepted from adequately qualified individuals.
People who are knowledgeable, passionate, and intrigued about AI and machine learning should definitely consider the Residency program. Brilliant technical researchers from many domains can switch to AI through this 6-month program.
Interested applicants for the OpenAI Residency Program are to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be available for the entire duration of the Residency program as it is a full-time engagement.
- Be researchers specializing in fields outside of deep learning.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Exceptionally talented individuals who want to transition into full-time Research based positions in the field of AI.
- Annual salary for this role in $210,000
- Provision of immigration and sponsorship support.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Mental health and wellness support
- 401(k) plan with 4% matching
- Unlimited time off and 18+ company holidays per year
- Paid parental leave (20 weeks) and family-planning support
- Annual learning & development stipend ($1,500 per year)
Interested applicants for the OpenAI Residency Program 2024 are to complete an online application and provide all the required information and documents by the application deadline.