Under the NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme in 2022, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Limited, the Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Ltd (SNEPCo), and its co-venture partners now seek applications from deserving Nigerian students. Young Nigerians’ talents are to be improved, and academic achievement is to be promoted. During their second year to the end of their undergraduate degree program, it awards annual grants to the successful candidates.
The scholarship application is FREE.
The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying in Universities within Nigeria.
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the NUC.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems; and
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity in the oil and gas industry, National or International.
*Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Application MUST be received not later than the specified deadline via the scholarship portal ONLY.
- Only candidates that meet the eligibility criteria will be invited for the monitored computer-based test.
- Only the top 10 candidates will be shortlisted from each of the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory for academic verification prior to scholarship offer.
- Candidates with falsified results will be disqualified.
- Only candidates that have successfully satisfied the above criteria will be contacted to receive the scholarship award.
- All scholars must maintain a minimum of 3.5 CGPA per session, in a 5-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems, to sustain the award.
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2022NNPCSNEPCo
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Academic result at the end of your first year.