Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) is pleased to accept applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2023 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Scheme.
The scholarship is intended to help students achieve their academic goals while also promoting academic achievement and improving the abilities of young Nigerians. It gives qualified candidates a yearly award until they finish their undergraduate studies.
To be considered for the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria currently enrolled in their second year of full-time study at a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Applicants must not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship (national or international).
Interested applicants for the 2023 NNPC/SNEPCO National University Scholarships are to complete the online application form. Applicants are to note the following:
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at the official application portal.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Results
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level/OND/NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- A letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Academic results for 100 levels
The steps below should be followed while applying:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. After activating your account, return to the official application website.
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, national identification number (if available), educational information, and other information, and upload the required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
9. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12.You will receive an email and SMS that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to the website, enter your email and password to download your profile, and proceed to have your head of department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile; this will be used for verification.