The Nigerian Police Recruitment 2023 is currently open for applications from interested and qualified applicants. The Police Service Commission, the organization in charge of police matters, has announced the start of constable (recruit) recruitment into the Nigerian Police Force. Within the application window, applicants must apply through the recruitment portal at www.apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
The online application gateway (www.apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng) is already live and will be available for six weeks, from October 15th to November 26th, 2023. Nigerians who want to join the police force can fill out an online application form and submit it through the recruiting site.
What you should Know:
- The Nigerian Police recruitment exercise is conducted regularly to recruit new intake into the Nigerian Police Force
- About 10,000 new police officers (constables) were recruited into the force in the application round
- A Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted which comes after a physical screening exercise is usually conducted to qualify the candidates
- The first consideration to join the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) is to be physically fit.
- Applicants are expected to be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Applicants must possess the National Identification Number
- Applicants must possess a minimum of four credits in not more than two sittings one WASSCE/SSCE or its equivalent with credit in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit, and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of entry
- Applicants must have a valid email address and phone number and SSCE statements of results or certificates relating to examinations taken before 2014 will not be accepted.
To apply for the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2023, please follow these steps;
- Visit the application portal via www.apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Make ready your NIN, email, and phone number.
- Fill out the online application form on the portal
- Upload the required documents (O’level results, Birth Certificate, and Certificate of Origin)
- Print the completed online application form and guarantor form (to be submitted at the physical screening exercise).
The Nigerian Police Recruitment 2023 is commencing on October 15, 2023 and will end on November 26, 2023. Applicants are to ensure they submit their applications this application window.
Please Note: There are no application fees or charges attached to the Nigerian Police recruitment exercise, hence, candidates should beware of the activities of fraudster. email@example.com for further enquiries about the recruitment exercise.