Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants from South Africa for the Nedbank External Bursary Programme which focuses to support student with financial need to complete their tertiary education.
The bursary aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study fulltime towards a first undergraduate degree or diploma at a South African public university or university of technology.
To be considered for the Bursary Programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a South African citizen;
- Have a proven financial need, as determined by applicant’s household income.
- Applicants must have a minimum academic average of 65% in the year that they are applying for the bursary.
- Possess a minimum academic average of 65% for the required subjects aligned with the qualification an applicant plans to study at the university.
- Must not have completed their grade 12 or senior certificate with mathematics literacy.
- Have successfully obtained admission approval to South African public university or university of technology for the undergraduate qualification he/she plans to study.
Interested applicants for the Nedbank External Bursary Programme 2023 are to submit an online application through the link provided. Applicants should note that incomplete bursary applications will be rejected.