Applications are now being accepted for the National College of Ireland overseas Scholarships, which will be granted to deserving overseas students entering for the 2024/25 academic year.
Several tuition discount scholarships are available to overseas students, including Masters scholarships, Master’s Edge Scholarships, Higher Diploma Scholarships, Future Leaders Scholarships, and Entrepreneurship Scholarships, with values ranging from $500 to 50% of tuition. Scholarships are generally available for full-time study programs at the university.
National College of Ireland has an extensive scholarship and bursary portfolio for international students which aim to reward excellence and promote diversity among the student body.
- Academic Merit Scholarship: €2,000 – €4,000
- Master’s Edge Scholarship: 50% of tuition Fees
- Higher Diploma Scholarship: €4,000
- Future Leaders Scholarship: 50% of tuition Fees
- Entrepreneurship Scholarship: 50% of tuition fees
Some of the eligibility conditions for the National College of Ireland International Scholarships are stated as follows;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Have completed some research experience
- Have completed an approved university degree and
- Can meet the English language requirements.
- Applicants must be self sponsored.
- Candidates must enroll in a full-time program.
All students who receive an offer to study a masters degree course at NCI are automatically assessed for these scholarships based upon a range of criteria, including their academic transcripts. Scholarship application forms are also available at the official webpage (link below) for specific scholarship types