To be eligible for an admission scholarship, high school students must apply by March 1 with an average of at least 80%. Entrance scholarships will also be given consideration for students taking Advanced Placement or the International Baccalaureate program, international students, and high school graduates who have not attended a post-secondary institution and are less than a year away from graduating.
Both domestic and international students in thesis-based and course-based programs are eligible to receive some of our many internal scholarships:
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Graduate Scholarships
- Bachelor of Education Scholarships
- External Awards and Scholarships
- Entrance Scholarships
- In-Course Scholarships
To be eligible for Mount Saint Vincent University Scholarships & Awards, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time
- Applicants for graduate scholarship must have a first degree certificate or equivalent
- Applicants for undergraduates scholarships must have a high school certificate or equivalent
To be part of this scholarships and awards, applicants are expected to Read each scholarship’s information to see whether you are automatically considered, or if there is a specific application that needs to be completed.