Mobile Telecommunications Limited is Namibia’s leading telecommunications company, with over 2,500,000 active subscribers. MTC now provides coverage to all major towns in Namibia and reaches an estimated 95% of the population. MTC invites qualifying students to apply for an MTC bursary.
- Namibian Citizenship
- Registration at recognized tertiary institution within SADC
- Primarily targeting second, third and fourth-year students
- Above 70% average academic performance during the 2023 academic year
- 2nd year Bachelor of Accounting
- 2nd year Bachelor of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- 3rd year or 4th year Bachelor of Laws degree
- 3rd year Bachelor in Data Science
- 3rd or 4th year Bachelor of Accounting
Scope of Bursary:
- All is inclusive within the scope of the MTC Bursary Programme.
- A written letter of motivation with a comprehensive CV and academic records must be submitted to:
MTC Head Office
Att: Loide Martin
E-mail address: email@example.com
P O Box 23051, WINDHOEK
C/O Mose Tjitendero & Hamutenya Wanahepo Ndadi Streets
Application forms available at MTC Head Office reception, MobileHomes countrywide or you can download.
Namibians from previously disadvantaged groups with strong academic track records who are in need of financial assistance are encouraged to apply.