Minnesota State University Moorhead provides a range of scholarships to both new and returning students. Students apply for university scholarships via a single online application and are matched to scholarship possibilities based on their history, major/minor, areas of participation, and other factors.
In addition to the automatic scholarships offered during the admissions process, the Minnesota State University Alumni Foundation awards scholarships to incoming, current, and graduate students from alumni, corporations, friends, and foundations. Many of these scholarships are offered by specific departments, institutions, and programs.
To be eligible for Minnesota State University Moorhead International Scholarships candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must be international student.
- Students applying for a scholarship need to meet eligibility criteria such as full-time enrolment, maintaining a certain GPA, major, year in college or financial need.
- Scholarships require full-time enrolment (12+ credits per semester) unless otherwise noted in the application criteria.
- Renewable scholarships may have GPA requirements, but do not require annual applications. Automatic scholarships are awarded for the semester and/or year specified or until you graduate, whichever comes first. Failure to meet eligibility requirements may result in loss of scholarship funds.
- Scholarships are not transferable to another institution.
Interested applicants can apply for this scholarship with one online application and are matched to scholarship opportunities that meet their background, major/minor, areas of involvement, etc.
In addition to automatic scholarships awarded through the admissions process, the Minnesota State University Alumni Foundation offers scholarships gifted by alumni, businesses, friends and foundations to incoming, current, and graduate student.