The Mastercard Internship Program offers penultimate students a fully immersed learning environment where they may question the status quo, participate in instructive and useful sessions, promote decency and belonging, and serve as the ultimate catalyst for both personal and professional progress. Bring your enthusiasm, share your skills, and take advantage of this absolutely priceless opportunity.
The Mastercard Intern Program is a complete program where students may learn practical skills for the real world of work while having fun and making a difference for a large corporation. As an intern, you will be required to complete tasks that will test your abilities while also advancing the department’s aims and objectives.
In addition to enhancing potential, fostering self-confidence, and fostering connections among workers, Mastercard internships also fully immerse new talent in our “Doing Well by Doing Good” ethos. This program is intended for those who dare to be more and who want to have a significant effect on the world.
With its cutting-edge offerings, the Data & Services team helps Mastercard stand out from the competition. This agile team is in charge of providing end-to-end solutions for a broad global client base while focusing on thinking large and expanding quickly throughout the world. Mastercard provides our clients with insightful strategic suggestions by fusing conventional management consulting with our extensive data assets and in-house technologies.
- Mastercard is looking for students who are currently enrolled in College/University working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree (or equivalent), and are due to complete their studies the following year
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk-taking
- Ability to partner across the organization
- Sound communication skills
- Across the program, you’ll jump into experiencing work and life at Mastercard while gaining valuable professional experience and opportunities to network.
- As an intern, you will work on impactful assignments that drive business results but also get involved in volunteering and team building experience