In order to increase and keep our company’s sales and our connections with clients at a high quality, we are now seeking for exceptional people that can develop with us in every opportunity.
We have a dynamic, equal opportunity, and growth-driven workplace where a person’s skills are valued over their experience. Knowing yourself, your fundamental qualities, and your recruiting potentials are crucial components of our ongoing quest for “exceptional” people.
Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Kaduna, Benin, Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, and Ibadan are all options for location.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any course of study from top Universities only (no Polythecnics or State Universities).
- Minimum of a 3.5 GPA or Second Class Upper Equivalent.
- Experience: 0 – 1 year post-NYSC experience (more will not be considered).
- Not more than 27 years of age.
Candidates should have the following skills and specifications;
- Be adaptable.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have good people skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Have good organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Very attractive.
- We offer: HMO Cover, Transportation Allowance, Mobile / data allowance and other staff benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.